[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.3 - GenericCommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler and LocalTaskService, how to use it?

Pedro Gonçalves do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 05:56:03 EDT 2012

Pedro Gonçalves [https://community.jboss.org/people/pgoncalves] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.3 - GenericCommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler and LocalTaskService, how to use it?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/744995#744995

Thanks Maciej  ;)

In the meanwhile (before your previous post) I was using the human-task-core.5.4-Snapshot and the jbpm-flow.5.4-snapshot, both from yesterday build... and it was working with the LocalHTWorkItemHandler. But I don't think it's a good ideia to use some parts of 5.4-snapshot and others from 5.3-final.... so I reverted everything to 5.3-final and used the GenericHTWorkItemHandler. It works.

That's what I do:

LocalTaskService localTaskClient = new LocalTaskService(taskService);
GenericHTWorkItemHandler handler = new GenericHTWorkItemHandler(kSession);
handler.setClient(localTaskClient);
handler.setLocal(true);
handler.setIpAddress("127.0.0.1");
handler.setPort(9123);
kSession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Human Task", handler);
handler.connect();