[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Resuming processes revisited

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 11:02:24 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Resuming processes revisited"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745064#745064

Hi Richard,
A1: it looks ok, are you having any trouble with that?

A2: the process will not be automatically resumed.. unless you keep the session alive

A3: I'm not up to date with those discussions, but I can imagine how to create the mechanisms for "long running timers"

A4: a) you can use an external quarts which a handler that load the session and do something with it, b) same as 'a', I think that you get it right, just get an external source
that notifies you when the timer is due and reload the session and some something like signal an event or insert a fact.

Cheers