[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL JBoss 5.1

getstarted do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 15:01:32 EDT 2012

getstarted [https://community.jboss.org/people/getstarted] created the discussion

"Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL JBoss 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745125#745125

08:30:55,530 INFO  [ServerCache] **LOCAL** Class loaders url's synched up
08:30:56,273 WARN  [JBossEntityResolver] Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL:  http://host:port/client-ws/services/ http://host:port/client-ws/services/{port}?xsd=1
08:30:57,856 WARN  [JBossEntityResolver] Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL:  http://host:port/client-ws/services/ http://host:port/client-ws/services/{port}?xsd=24
08:31:04,614 INFO  [ServerImpl] Runtime shutdown hook called, forceHalt: true
08:31:04,968 WARN  [JBossEntityResolver] Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL:  http://host:port/client-ws/services/ http://host:port/client-ws/services/{port}?xsd=25
08:31:05,327 WARN  [JBossEntityResolver] Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL:  http://host:port/client-ws/services/ http://host:port/client-ws/services/{port}?xsd=2
08:31:05,456 WARN  [JBossEntityResolver] Trying to resolve systemId as a non-file URL:  http://host:port/client-ws/services/ http://host:port/client-ws/services/{port}?xsd=3

Hello, I wrote a Web service client for our vendor's web service.  It is working fine with Soap UI and stand-alone Java application.  But after i deployed to JBoss, I am having the above error.  I am getting this while instatiating the service.  After having several of the above messages, I am getting the "Cannot load Java type error.  Again the same code work fine as a stand-alone program from Main method.

I am using JBoss 5.1, JDK 1.6, JAX-WS, IntelliJ IDEA as an IDE.

Should i download all xsd's and wsdl to my local drive and refer from there?  If I am deploying to JBoss, how do I packages these xsds inside the jar file, and how to refer them?  I have the code similar to this

Generated code by JAX-ws:

super(WSDL_LOCATION, new QName(" http:// http://{URL}", "{operation}"));  //error is getting here

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]