[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM + Oracle integration

Marco Rietveld do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 19:01:43 EDT 2012

Marco Rietveld [https://community.jboss.org/people/marco.rietveld] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM + Oracle integration"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745178#745178

Kavin,

I've seen this error before:

  java:global/jbpm-gwt-console-server/EjbSynchronizations!org.jboss.seam.transaction.LocalEjbSynchronizations
          java:app/jbpm-gwt-console-server/EjbSynchronizations!org.jboss.seam.transaction.LocalEjbSynchronizations
          java:module/EjbSynchronizations!org.jboss.seam.transaction.LocalEjbSynchronizations
          java:global/jbpm-gwt-console-server/EjbSynchronizations
          java:app/jbpm-gwt-console-server/EjbSynchronizations
          java:module/EjbSynchronizations

It has to do with incompatibilities -- but can be gotten rid of by uncommenting some lines in your standalone.xml.

I believe the line even references "ejbsynchronizations", although unfortunately I can't remember exactly what it was.