[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Standalone Messaging Server

Vishwa Kumba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 6 04:31:03 EST 2012

Vishwa Kumba [https://community.jboss.org/people/vish2012] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Standalone Messaging Server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/721745#721745

thanks for the reply,
    I believe JBoss Messaging 1.4(JBoss EAP 5.1.2) has been around for a while and seems to be widely used than HornetQ (JBoss Messaging 2.x).
    We are keen on stability than performance. Apart from performance, is there any reason why we should prefer HornetQ?

    I found the foll. link, which has the details to convert a full JBoss 4.x Server to a Standalone JBoss Messaging 1.4 Server. I'll see if I can do something similar for JBoss 5.1.2.

 https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-10113 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBMStandalone

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]