[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5 looks for creation date when start a process in Guvnor with the same ID?

liliana.iovanovici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 8 03:54:28 EST 2012

liliana.iovanovici [https://community.jboss.org/people/liliana.iovanovici] created the discussion

"jBPM5 looks for creation date when start a process in Guvnor with the same ID?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/722391#722391

Hello,

I was created under the same package in Guvnor 3 processes that have the same ID's. After I build the package and try to start a process using the ID.
It seems that jBPM5 pick up the last process created and started. Even if I updated and save the one of the process, jBPM5 executed only the last process.

The question is: jBBPM is looking for creation date of one process to start it? And how can we sweech to execute other process with the same id?

Thanks,
Liliana