[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Excited about JBoss AS 7.1 Part III: Quickstarts Frenzy

Tanya Ruttenberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 9 09:26:45 EST 2012

Tanya Ruttenberg [https://community.jboss.org/people/daxxy] commented on

"Excited about JBoss AS 7.1 Part III: Quickstarts Frenzy"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/03/01/excited-about-jboss-as-71-part-iii-quickstarts-frenzy#comment-9147

Max, thanks for the quickstarts. They are enormously helpful.

Question - how would you suggest we proceed in developing our own apps based on these.  Do you have an archetype from which each of these quickstarts were created that we could use?  If so, where is that information?  Or do you suggest we simply copy and rename an app that looks relevant to our own project?

At the moment, I'm particularly interested in jboss-as-kitchensink-ear.

Tanya