[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM 5

sebastien chausson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 12 10:19:45 EDT 2012

sebastien chausson [https://community.jboss.org/people/schau31] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM 5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723202#723202

Hmmm, I do not understand how the execution engine behaves when he meets such a definition in process definition file :

<startEvent id="_1" name="StartProcess" >
<signalEventDefinition signalRef="MyStartSignal" />
</startEvent>

Could you enlight about that ?
Basically, I would have expect that it wait until "someone" send the event to the process engine, but you seems to say that in fact, the behavior is the same if the line "signalEventDefinition" is not there, right ?

Many thantks for your precious help