[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - How to encrypt DataSource pwd on JBoss AS7

Hou Xiaoyue do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 05:32:15 EDT 2012

Hou Xiaoyue [https://community.jboss.org/people/yangguang] created the discussion

"How to encrypt DataSource pwd on JBoss AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723423#723423

Hi,

I know how to encrypt datasource password on JBoss 4.*.
And I also know I can configure datasource in standalone.xml on JBoss7.

But how to encrypt the password on JBoss7? On JBoss4, I can write application policy into login-config.xml. On JBoss7, what can I do?

Thanks!

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]