[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Session and thread safety

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 07:22:06 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Session and thread safety"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723456#723456

Marcin, first of all great initiative!
Please provide a maven project with some tests around this issue and I will personally take a look on that. If we can have a project with the postgre dependencies we can also check that everything works well in different databases. If you add the spring configurations and the different options it will be great.
If you want to contact me privately to do a follow up of the progress and the analyses feel free to drop me an email, but I suggest you to keep it here in the community forums so everybody can leverage our work and fixes.  :)
Cheers