[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Ways to incorporate Human Tasks into droolsjbpm-integration-dist server

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 13 12:34:20 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Ways to incorporate Human Tasks into droolsjbpm-integration-dist server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723567#723567

Hi that's a good question, because the answer will basically afect your architecture.
You need to consider the Human Task component as a different service. You can expose it via WS if you need to interact with it directly, if you only want jbpm to interact with it, Mina or JMS are available. Creating an internal mechanism to do that communication over web services is not a difficult task but it's not there. I was working in a project called smart task which one of its characteristics is to expose the human tasks via web services using the WSDL provided by the HT-WS specification. You can take a look at that project if you really need to expose the human task server via WS, but I don't think that as a requirement. ->  https://github.com/Salaboy/smart-tasks https://github.com/Salaboy/smart-tasks

Cheers