[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Call web services with different certificates

Mats Andersson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 14 04:49:12 EDT 2012

Mats Andersson [https://community.jboss.org/people/matz75] created the discussion

"Re: Call web services with different certificates"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/723686#723686

Hi Oskar,

We are not really exposing jboss to the public since we are talking server to server webservices with firewalls, ipadress checks and maybe even VPN tunnel.
Yes, you could use Apache as a proxy but then you will need to add the different certificates to Apache and configure Apache so it uses the correct certificate against different urls.
Our solution in this case was to use Apache CXF, that is much more mature then jax-ws.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]