[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Multiple <datasource>s in ldap_identity-config.xml?

David Barr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 14:44:43 EDT 2012

David Barr [https://community.jboss.org/people/dafydd2277] created the discussion

"Multiple <datasource>s in ldap_identity-config.xml?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724117#724117

Good Morning,

I'm about 80% sure the answer is yes, but I need verification.

 http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.7.1/referenceGuide/html/ldap.html http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.7.1/referenceGuide/html/ldap.html shows the

<datasources>
  <datasource>
  </datasource>
</datasources>

element block for identifying an LDAP server in the xml file. If we have multiple LDAP servers (multi-Master or Master/Client), can I add additional <datasource></datasource> element blocks inside <datasources>? I think I can, but the chapter doesn't explicitly say so and I'm not in an environment where I can experiment without a hint to start with.

Thanks!
David

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]