[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM architecture question?

jaidev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 15 22:15:43 EDT 2012

jaidev [https://community.jboss.org/people/jaidev] created the discussion

"jBPM architecture question?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724191#724191

Hey guys,
I need some help with my architecture, please bear with me on the details:

Machine A has Jboss AS 7 which hosts my web service.
Machine B has the portal

I need a user to submit information from Machine B to a process. This information needs to be picked up by a case approver on jBPM-Console and "Approve" or "Deny" based on some calculation which the user should receive the information on the portal.

Can somebody suggest what is the best way to integrate this?

Thanks in advance.
Jai