[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: meet hang on call a ejb, add a timeout property in jboss-server.xml?

freeliuade freeliuade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 16 03:53:55 EDT 2012

freeliuade freeliuade [https://community.jboss.org/people/freeliuade] created the discussion

"Re: meet hang on call a ejb, add a timeout property in jboss-server.xml?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724237#724237

Hi, thanks for your answer. I'm struggling this for a long time.

It looks like to me this "socketTimeout" doesn't work as expect.

see diagram1, the socketTimeout has been set. and in diagram2, this parameter doesn't be put to socket read call. BTW, my jboss version is 4.2.2GA

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]