[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: eclipse创建的JBPM Project 怎么配置持久层数据库为mysql

Timothy Charman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 17 13:12:14 EDT 2012

Timothy Charman [https://community.jboss.org/people/tcharman] created the discussion

"Re: eclipse创建的JBPM Project 怎么配置持久层数据库为mysql"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/724481#724481

Hi

I'm guessing you have a human task in your flow.  I get a similar error when I go into JBPM console for the first time, when it builds the task list.

It may be good for you to post more details about your flow and configuration. I'm afraid I'm unlikely to be able to help in any case.

Can you see your process in JBPM console process pane?

Regards

Tim