[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use Escalation , Deadlines features of the default human task service

Arun V G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 05:09:28 EDT 2012

Arun V G [https://community.jboss.org/people/arunvg] created the discussion

"How to use Escalation , Deadlines features of the default human task service"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/725518#725518

Anybody knows how to use the features like Escalation ,Deadlines of the default human task service .

Can we define these in the process definition ?

The documentation says

"The jBPM implementation manages the life cycle of the tasks (creation, claiming, completion, etc.) and stores the state of all the tasks, task lists, and other associated information.  It also supports features like internationalization, calendar integration, different types of assignments, delegation, escalation and deadlines."

I was able to work succesfully on th first part ( life cycle of the tasks,stores the state) but couldn't find more information on the next part i.e. internationalization, calendar integration, different types of assignments, delegation, escalation and deadlines

Any hints ?

Cheers  :)