[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Project Facets and Java 1.7

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 22 10:00:26 EDT 2012

henk de boer [https://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: Project Facets and Java 1.7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/725623#725623

> Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
> Just to let everyone know in case they see this thread - yes, we had listed jst.java facet requirements from 1.3-1.6 which caused this problem.
>
> Its now fixed and M4 will have this fix in.

I'm running Eclipse 3.7.2 and JBoss Tools Beta 1, but it seems to have disappeared again.

It's not in the drop-down and if I manually change it in /.settings/org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.xml I get a problem in my markers view saying:

Project facet Java 1.7 is not supported by target runtime JBoss 6.x Runtime.

It would be nice if the fix that went into M4 can somehow be re-applied again in case it has been disappeared. Otherwise, is there something special we need to do?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]