[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to use Escalation , Deadlines features of the default human task service ?

Arun V G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 24 01:00:45 EDT 2012

Arun V G [https://community.jboss.org/people/arunvg] created the discussion

"Re: How to use Escalation , Deadlines features of the default human task service ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726112#726112

Found some interesting discussion in the forum about the human tasks like one below.

 https://community.jboss.org/message/584387#584387#584387 https://community.jboss.org/message/584387#584387

But cannot figure out how to define a deadline or an escalation while defining a process for specific tasks.

For example I am defining a process like below. I want to define that the Task "Do A" assigned to user "H1" have a deadline 02/April/2012 and escalate it after this date ,reassign to "H2"/Notify "H2"

  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-726112-18273/Escalation.JPG  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-726112-18273/450-128/Escalation.JPG

How can I achieve this scenario.. Any one .. ?