[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Drools Simple rule evaluation

ous2k do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 15:11:56 EDT 2012

ous2k [https://community.jboss.org/people/ous2k] created the discussion

"Drools Simple rule evaluation"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726708#726708

Hi,
i'am trying to run this simple example using my own rules it seems that things all right but i get not thing in the console view, why he is not evaluating correctly the rule

*JAVA CODE*

 | KnowledgeBase eventKbase = readEventKnowledgeBase(); //read.dlr |

 | StatefulKnowledgeSession eventKsession = eventKbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(); |

 | KnowledgeBase kbase = readKnowledgeBase();//read BPMN |

 | StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(); |

 | Properties properties = new Properties(); |

 | properties.put("drools.processInstanceManagerFactory",DefaultProcessInstanceManagerFactory.class.getName()); |

 | properties.put("drools.processSignalManagerFactory"  ,DefaultSignalManagerFactory.class.getName()); |

 | KnowledgeSessionConfiguration config = KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeSessionConfiguration(properties); |

 | ksession = kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession(config, null);  |

 | ksession.addEventListener(new CustomProcessEventListener(eventKsession)); |

 | KnowledgeRuntimeLogger logger = KnowledgeRuntimeLoggerFactory.newFileLogger(ksession, "test"); |

 | //insering Ticket  |

 | Ticket ticket = new Ticket(); |

 | *ticket.setStatus("open");* |

 | ticket.setContent("testing content"); |

 | ticket.setOpeningDate(new Date()); |

 | ticket.setIdTicket(1); |

 | *ksession.insert(ticket);* |

 | *ksession.fireAllRules();* |

*DROOLS CODE*
import java.util.Date
import java.util.List
#declare any global variables here
#declare Ticket
#          @role(event)
#end

declare Server
   idTicket : int
   status : int
   openingDate : Date // percentage
   content: Date
end

dialect "mvel"
          rule "Check 5mn condition"
          when
                                 $ticket:Ticket(status=="open");
          then
                  System.out.println("New Ticket is opened");
          end

Best Regards