[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Consumer JMS in JBoss 7.1.1-Final

Marcio B. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 27 18:14:01 EDT 2012

Marcio B. [https://community.jboss.org/people/romarcio] created the discussion

"Re: Consumer JMS in JBoss 7.1.1-Final"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726748#726748

I solved the problem mentioned above by changing the object QueueReceiver by a MensageConsumer.

But a new problem arose, it consumes the first message and then have to restart JBoss for him to consume the next message. Why is it that he is not consuming all messages without restarting JBoss?

When I try consumer the 2nd message in the same instance of JBoss, I get a null.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]