[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Indigo Jboss 5.1 assign resources to server

Dmitri Ilyin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 28 12:24:06 EDT 2012

Dmitri Ilyin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmitri.ilyin] created the discussion

"Indigo Jboss 5.1 assign resources to server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/726998#726998

Hello,

i have problems with eclipse indigo Jboss tools 3.3.0-BETA and my JBoss 5.1. installation.
I could configure a server in eclipse but i can  not assign any JEE Projects to the server.
In the "Add and remove" dialog the projects are not visible.
Is it a known problem? Are there any workarounds?

thanks a lot for any advises
regards
Dmitri

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]