[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Process output : Is there a way to get output from a process

lakshmi sampath do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 31 15:27:48 EDT 2012

lakshmi sampath [https://community.jboss.org/people/lakshmi.sampath] created the discussion

"Re: Process output : Is there a way to get output from a process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727600#727600

Thanks nt2005 and Chris. I agree, listener object passed as input to process is probably the better way to get the output.  I think JBPM dev team should consider providing a output paramter map as inbuilt support since I think expecting output from a process would be a very basic requirement. Just getting the status of process as ACTIVE/COMPLETED/etc is not enough.

thanks
lakshmi.