[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: How to add Java system properties to JBoss startup script?

Shoe Fiend do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 1 11:38:14 EDT 2012

Shoe Fiend [https://community.jboss.org/people/shoefiend] created the discussion

"Re: How to add Java system properties to JBoss startup script?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733176#733176

The Kerberos set up documemnt states that these 2 Java System properties lines need to be added to the Application Server's start up script.

But you say I must modify run.conf and not the startup.sh file?

I found 4 run.conf files:
../jboss4.2.0/bin/run.conf
../jboss4.2.0/server/DctmServer_MethodServer/run.conf
../jboss4.2.0/server/clustertemplate/run.conf
../jboss4.2.0/server/template/run.conf

Which of these should I add the JAVA_OPTS line to?

Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]