[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: ORA 00060 - Deadlock while using Oracle + JBPM 5.2

Sukumaran Raghavan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 4 11:40:58 EDT 2012

Sukumaran Raghavan [https://community.jboss.org/people/suku_1983] created the discussion

"Re: ORA 00060 - Deadlock while using Oracle + JBPM 5.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733857#733857

Yes pushpak.

the oracle tabes get into a deadlock because of a cascaded delete. The scenario does not occur in MySQL because it does not have the concept of foreign keys.

Create the following index in the JBPM schema. this shlould resolve the problem.

CREATE INDEX "JBPM"."IDX_EVENTTYPES" ON "JBPM"."EVENTTYPES" ("INSTANCEID");

Let me know if it solves your problem. Do post back. In case it doesnt help, dump uour stack trace. I will try to figure it out.

Have a nice weekend.
ciao