[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to Manage the process steps in runtime

alphan arslan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 7 03:45:10 EDT 2012

alphan arslan [https://community.jboss.org/people/aalphan] created the discussion

"How to Manage the process steps in runtime"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733999#733999

Hi

I've got  a problem with administrating the flow of the process.
In my case the observer might change the step of process.
For example the administrator of the process shown below can cancel while user task 2 reserved and re create user task 1 for an other actual owner with changed content.
 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-733999-18541/asd.jpg  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-733999-18541/450-182/asd.jpg
i tried getTask method of TaskService class  to copy and add a new task with new content but get some errors with dealing hibernate to evict the task.
Is there an other way to manage the flov of the process without changing the bpmn file.

Thanks in advance
--
alp