[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use signal event?

Jimmy dong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 8 02:07:26 EDT 2012

Jimmy dong [https://community.jboss.org/people/jimmy.dongjia] created the discussion

"How to use signal event?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/734190#734190

I have a human task process, the workflow is like this:

A person complete his task, then the state of process will stop at the signal event node(waiting something external happen,just like query db,if db is updated,signal event node will catch the update event),then the process goes on to next human task.

My question is:   To realize the function above, can I use signal event node? or other node can be used?

thans!!!