[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: how can I get the image of a specific diagram in my application

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 9 23:02:11 EDT 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: how can  I  get the image of a specific diagram in my application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/734632#734632

You have to currently generate the PNG or SVG in Designer now and you can get it via the Guvnor rest api (for example drools-guvnor/rest/packages/<package-name>/assets/<asset-name>/binary). We are working on allowing generation without the process being loaded in the browser.