[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM sample app - Evaluation workflow

Simon Richard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 07:49:24 EDT 2012

Simon Richard [https://community.jboss.org/people/jehan.cbz] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM sample app - Evaluation workflow"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/735615#735615

Hi,

I'm very new to JBPM. Today i just installed jbpm 5.2 using ant install.demo. after the successful insatllation i started using ant start.demo.

I went to jbpm console and saw the evaluation process in Process Overview tab. Once I start the process i'm able to view the ftl file and gave username as krisv and filled the reason and completed the file.

I'm not able to view the started process in Instance. Its showing the following message. Please help me to resolve this.

Loaded 0 process instance(s) in 4 ms

Thanks.