[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Problem: Configuring JBossWS-CXF Interceptors for all endpoints

Mykola Kavf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 15 11:30:25 EDT 2012

Mykola Kavf [https://community.jboss.org/people/mkavf] created the discussion

"Problem: Configuring JBossWS-CXF Interceptors for all endpoints"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/735709#735709

Hi,

I am currently faced an issue with configuring JBossWS-CXF Interceptors. I need add some interceptors that will applied to all endpoints.
But if we have some content in META-INF/jbossws-cxf.xml then this file copied as is and no endpoinds definitions added to this file in deploy time.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]