[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console

Guido Zerbinati do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 11:15:31 EDT 2012

Guido Zerbinati [https://community.jboss.org/people/gzer] created the discussion

"Re: Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/736831#736831

Yes, I've seen. I've downloaded (hopefully ;-)) all the newest release (JBPM, Guvnor, etc) and the newest jbpmistaller project from GITHUB; found all the libraries and reinstall everything. Now jpbm console is version 2.3.2 SNAPSHOT, Drools is 5.4 and so on... Seems that all is working well... designing flows on guvnor and packaging them make them appears on jbpm console... Have to say that it'has been a a little too much difficult but I think I'm getting through it. So by now I can start seeing JBPM in action. By the way if someone wants the full ZIP package to install the demo with the latest version of all this stuff I can provide it (it's huge so you have to give me some kind of FTP access or so on)...

Thanks for support... Hope that now I can start doing more interesting questions..... ;-)!!!!