[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Example source code for the CDI Interceptors and Decprators

Meena Rajnai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 21 14:44:53 EDT 2012

Meena Rajnai [https://community.jboss.org/people/usydrajani] created the discussion

"Example source code for the CDI  Interceptors and Decprators"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/736887#736887

Hi

  I just read the concept of interceptors. I am  looking for the CDI implementation of interceptors either the example described in Weld (Redhat and JBoss) or  http://www.caucho.com/articles/JavaEE6_Rahman_Part3.pdf http://www.caucho.com/articles/JavaEE6_Rahman_Part3.pdf. Either shopping cart example source code or bid and audit source code. I want a complete example with interceptor priority given in bean.xml. I have checked both JBoss quick start and also guice/google site but I could not find a complete example with source code for Interceptors and decorators.

Thanks

Meena Rajani

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]