[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM architecture and clarifications

jena74 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 24 09:47:50 EDT 2012

jena74 [https://community.jboss.org/people/jena74] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM architecture and clarifications"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/737686#737686

Hi Mauricio,

And thank you for the quick answers.
In fact, I didn't get the point that the console was split in 2 parts:
* the console
* the console server

And if I have a look to the file jbpm-5.2.0.Final-gwt-console.zip from jbpm-installer, I can see inside 2 war files, one for console and the other for console-server.
If you say that console-server embeds its own jbpm engine, ok I now understand. I just need to deploy this console-server (without the console) and to use the REST API.
Then I will have a distant access to my jbpm runtime running in only one place.

If this REST API is not enough, then I have to do my own developments.

Thank you very much for these clarifications.

regards

Jena