[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: Overriding server libs in an EJB inside an EAR - 5.1.0.GA

Rodrigo Uchoa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 07:54:46 EDT 2012

Rodrigo Uchoa [https://community.jboss.org/people/rodrigo.uchoa] created the discussion

"Re: Overriding server libs in an EJB inside an EAR - 5.1.0.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738256#738256

> Ales Justin wrote:
>
> I doubt it.
> EJBs are probably in your sub-deployment (x.ear/my-ejbs.jar), which belongs to root CL (as one of its roots).
> So same rules should apply.
I see.

Does anyone have any ideas?

This happens with all EAR's... We can only deploy one EAR per JBoss 5.1.0.GA AS instance. Everytime two or more of them are deployed at the same time, this type of classloading issues with hibernate libs arise (all EARs have their own hibernate libs inside them, in ear/lib). Unfortunately, we need to update hibernate libs. Is there any other way to achieve the same goal?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]