[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: AS 7.1.2, JBPM 5.3 persistence : Getting Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode exception

Vimal Kansal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 28 09:59:02 EDT 2012

Vimal Kansal [https://community.jboss.org/people/vimalkansal] created the discussion

"Re: AS 7.1.2, JBPM 5.3 persistence : Getting Large Objects may not be used in auto-commit mode exception"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738290#738290

Ok, as per this link  https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS5+or+AS6+to+AS7 https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/How+do+I+migrate+my+application+from+AS5+or+AS6+to+AS7  (Under the title "Configure the datasource for Hibernate or JPA), I don't even need to specify "hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class". So I removed it and made sure there are no hibernate jar files packaged with my application. Even then I am runing into this issue :-(