[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Data too long for column 'processInstanceByteArray'

Asad Rauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 29 22:04:59 EDT 2012

Asad Rauf [https://community.jboss.org/people/imran.h] created the discussion

"Data too long for column 'processInstanceByteArray'"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738616#738616

I searched the forums but couldn't find this exact issue anywhere. I had a working process with a single task and modified it to add a human task. After deploying this change I keep getting the above error. I have changed the type of processInstanceByteArray to longblob but I continue to see this error. I am using mysql database. I would appreciate any help. Please let me know if I can give more info on this.