[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Reading User Form Variables

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 03:04:54 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Reading User Form Variables"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738663#738663

Developers guide that you refer to is for v4 which introduced early support for BPMN2 but it is not developed any more. To get more details about task forms in jBPM5 have a look at  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.console.html#d0e4778 documentation.

I am not sure I completely follow what you are trying to achieve here. As task forms are used to complete the task instance not to initialize it. If you are looking for a way to initialize userTask data inputs you can refer to process variables that can be set either on process instance start (using process form) or by any other task that has been already completed.

HTH