[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: JBoss 7 multiple data source declarations for multiple applications

Kelly Dolan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 30 15:03:28 EDT 2012

Kelly Dolan [https://community.jboss.org/people/kdolan1] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 7 multiple data source declarations for multiple applications"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/738863#738863

I thought about and believe I tried that w/ no luck.  Specifically, I edited my standalone.xml file, added the following and then restarted JBoss before trying the CLI command again.

<drivers>
    <driver name="oracle" module="oracle.jdbc">
        <driver-class>oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver</driver-class>
        <xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
    </driver>
</drivers>

The CLI command for xa-data-source still did not work.  I tried providing "oracle", "oracle.jdbc", and "oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver" as names.  I was expecting "oracle" to work.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]