[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JAXWSProperties.SSL_SOCKET_FACTORY alternative in JBoss

spyhunter99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 31 12:32:58 EDT 2012

spyhunter99 [https://community.jboss.org/people/spyhunter99] created the discussion

"Re: JAXWSProperties.SSL_SOCKET_FACTORY alternative in JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/739094#739094

No, I'm stating that out of the box, the request message context parameters that you pass it, such as javax.net.ssl.truststore and keystore are not picked up from there or from system.properties. It will however pickup key stores for message level encryption and signing, not transport. I haven't explicitly looked for the SSL_SOCKET_FACTORY's usage, but I've haven't stumbled upon it.

If you want per web service client SSL sessions with their own key/trust stores, you either have to rebuild jboss-native from source (which is easy) and patch it (also easy), or switch to jbossws-cxf and use the httpconduit class to setup the trust stores.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]