[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Re: JBoss Demo (Windows) - Logger Error

sannsims do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 13:37:11 EST 2012

sannsims [https://community.jboss.org/people/sannsims] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Demo (Windows) - Logger Error"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774668#774668

Hi, I just now see the issue!!!  I'm updating this post so that if anyone comes across the previous post they won't waste their time looking for the error.  The issue was a typo in the classpath instead of this:  *jboss-common-logging-spi.jar* it should be *jboss-logging-spi.jar* in the "bat" file.

Hopefully, I saved someone some time looking for another jar file. ;)

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]