[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Setting process variable in script task using BPM standard method

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 4 23:42:51 EST 2012

new-comer [https://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"Setting process variable in script task using BPM standard method"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774720#774720

Hi,
I know that you can set a process variable in the script task by doing:
kcontext.getKnowledgeRuntime().setGlobal(name, value)

but my requirement is not to use any jBPM specific in the BPMN xml, it can only be BPMN standard, so I am not sure if that is doable to set the process variable with none jBPM method.

Any idea?

Thanks.