[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: workItemByteArray null when persisting WorkItemInfo

Timothy Charman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 5 12:59:53 EST 2012

Timothy Charman [https://community.jboss.org/people/tcharman] created the discussion

"Re: workItemByteArray null when persisting WorkItemInfo"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/774868#774868

Hi Maciej

The latest is now that the WorkItemInfo is actually being written with the byte array, and deleted a few log lines later, so we don't think that is the real issue.  We are now seeing this:
16:51:17,738 DEBUG [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.LogicalConnectionImpl] (NioProcessor-7) Aggressively releasing JDBC connection
16:51:17,739 DEBUG [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.LogicalConnectionImpl] (NioProcessor-7) Releasing JDBC connection
16:51:17,739 DEBUG [org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.internal.LogicalConnectionImpl] (NioProcessor-7) Released JDBC connection
16:51:17,739 DEBUG [org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl] (NioProcessor-7) Looking for a JTA transaction to join
16:51:17,739 WARN  [org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl] (NioProcessor-7) HHH000326: Cannot join transaction: do not override hibernate.transaction.factory_class

We have this in persistence.xml:
      <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class" value="org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup" />

Our datasource uses the standard MySQL driver, not the XA driver... could that be the problem?

Thanks