[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - how to add com.rsa module in jboss-classloading.xml for ear application

subba anaparthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 10:21:30 EST 2012

subba anaparthi [https://community.jboss.org/people/subbuana] created the discussion

"how to add com.rsa module in jboss-classloading.xml for ear application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775369#775369

Hi,

We are facing Secuirty constraint exception when we are  viewing crystal reports with jboss 5.0.1.GA. When we checked with SAP support they shared me somelinks saying that we need to add jboss-classloading.xml with changing the class loading priorities. I should suppose to add package com.rsa to load first from the application than App server. So can i get  any documentation or example that explains more on jboss-classloading.xml ?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]