[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Spring 3 & jBPM 5 & LocalTaskService

John Bize do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 10:33:16 EST 2012

John Bize [https://community.jboss.org/people/jbize] created the discussion

"Re: Spring 3 & jBPM 5 & LocalTaskService"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775374#775374

That's great Maciej, and very helpful.

I expect it won't be much more to incorporate JSF2.

I've probably had extra difficulty because I didn't have the drools-spring integration JAR.  Just so I'm clear, is the recommended (non-maven/non-online) way to get the drools-spring integration JAR, to download the droolsjbpm-integration-distribution package, and pull the drools-spring jar from that?

Since I am only allowed to work with non-beta versions here, what are the correct (complimentary) final versions for the above stack, and will they work?  Do you know when jbpm5.4-final will be available?

Thanks again,
John