[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Spring 3 & jBPM 5 & LocalTaskService

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 11:41:43 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Spring 3 & jBPM 5 & LocalTaskService"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775397#775397

> John Bize wrote:
>
> I expect it won't be much more to incorporate JSF2.
Hmm probably bit more as I am not a JSF guy  :)  will start first with spring mvc I think...

> John Bize wrote:
> I've probably had extra difficulty because I didn't have the drools-spring integration JAR.  Just so I'm clear, is the recommended (non-maven/non-online) way to get the drools-spring integration JAR, to download the droolsjbpm-integration-distribution package, and pull the drools-spring jar from that?

in general, any way that will allow you to put drools-spring on classpath is good, you can download it from maven repo manually as well.

> John Bize wrote:
> Since I am only allowed to work with non-beta versions here, what are the correct (complimentary) final versions for the above stack, and will they work?  Do you know when jbpm5.4-final will be available?
5.4 should be out in few days so you could treat this as evaluation only till it is released. Optionally you could downgrade version to 5.3.0 (jbpm) and 5.4.0 (drools)

HTH