[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5 Installation Guide

Viggo Navarsete do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 15:39:58 EST 2012

Viggo Navarsete [https://community.jboss.org/people/viggo.navarsete] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5 Installation Guide"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776261#776261

I had an issue when trying to get things up and running, and it was caused by I having an existing environment variable for JBOSS_HOME pointing to a JBOSS installation I had installed earlier on /opt. By removing the JBOSS_HOME, reopen the terminal (I'm on linux..) I was able to get the jBPM Console up and running:) It might be the same problem for someone else?