[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] - Re: How can I resolve "General web Service security error"?

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 05:43:58 EST 2012

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: How can I resolve "General web Service security error"?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776416#776416

ok, if you're expected to use ws-security policy and you notice the username token is missing in the message going on the wire, then this is related to the fact you're not specifying all the required parameters into the message context; again please have a look at  https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/JBWS/WS-Security#WS-Security-Client https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/JBWS/WS-Security#WS-Security-Client

Start a new discussion in JBoss AS Documentation at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2079]