[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?

eodsf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 18:30:23 EST 2012

eodsf [https://community.jboss.org/people/eodsf] created the discussion

"Re: How to handle an abortion of a work item?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776573#776573

Hi  https://community.jboss.org/people/tchristensen tchristensen,

No resolution on this I assume ? I'm running into the same issue as you, and seeing the same behavior as you ... would be nice to know if this was a bug that will be fixed, or if there is an alternative way to abort a work item; in my case, all I want to ensure is that the path for that work item isn't marked as complete, and that it can be rettied (I don't want the whole workflow process to abort).

If you found any workaround I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks