[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Want to stop JBoss Developer Studio from highlighting sections of code in green when scrolling down

Mike schwery do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 17:03:24 EST 2012

Mike schwery [https://community.jboss.org/people/mschwery] created the discussion

"Re: Want to stop JBoss Developer Studio from highlighting sections of code in green when scrolling down"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777573#777573

I can't give a screenshot because it is code for my employers system.
It seems to be just happening in a jsp that has been changed so it is not the same as what is in the cvs repository.
The section of code that's highlighted is were my local copy differs from the repository.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]