[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Advice with process design - is this possible?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 09:41:21 EST 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Advice with process design - is this possible?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777953#777953

Hi,
This is possible, but I'm not sure if its recomeneded. I would like understand more about your use case. Do you need a process for represing those things?
What is your goal of having a process for that?

If you browse this repository :  https://github.com/Salaboy/emergency-service-drools-app https://github.com/Salaboy/emergency-service-drools-app
You will find similar cases (look for the bpmn files), but there it is justified to have a business process.

Cheers